Saturday, March 3, 2012

Remodeling Kitchens Can Help Resale Value

I listened to a radio show today where they were talking about improvements you can make to your house to help it sell better. Those on the show  mentioned that some improvements can increase the chance of a house selling, some can add a lot of value,  while other improvements may not make much difference in sale price or desirability.

For instance, they mentioned that while flooring is nice, it is one of the things that don't help a house sell. Kitchen improvements, on the other hand, help a house's resale value quite a bit.

That is lucky, as the next improvement I want to make is in my kitchen. I need a new sink and am looking as some undermount sinks, as well as other kinds. I have a small budget, so ca only do a little at a time. But a little at a time will end up with some good long term improvements.

No comments: