Saturday, March 3, 2012

Want To Keep Electricity Costs Down

Now that I have a dependent living with me, I am working hard at finding out how to reduce costs. Costs of anything and everything. I need to be a better grocery shopper. I need to use coupons. I need to plan meals better. Save on gas, clothes, entertainment, etc., etc., etc. I would also like to get my electricity costs down. The first way would be to not keep the living room lights on all night like I do sometimes. That would be a great start. We are supposed to have low cost electricity in our area of the country, but I don't think we really do. Or at least not anymore. I think it was at one point though. Maybe at one point, someone will deregulate our electricity and that would make it cheaper. Right now, we don't have a choice in provider.

No comments: