Wednesday, July 16, 2008

PMBR Simulated Test: Bombed! Study Plan Revision Needed

I am in total panic mode now. I did worse today on the PBMR simulated test than I did on the Barbri one a month ago. And I have been studying. How can this be?

One reason may be that I did a lot of practice questions before the Barbri test, and I haven't done many lately. But still.....

But tough times call for tough measures. I still have two weeks, and I have to do a major overhaul on my study strategy.

First to go is the making of the flashcards. No more! Some people swear by them, but they slow me down. I never made or used flashcards in school, so why start now? I have been making flashcards on the essay subjects the last couple of weeks, and it has totally slowed me down, and I don't think it has added any to my knowledge. So no more flashcards.

Right now I am in study consolidation mode.

My plan today is to switch to doing again as many practice MBE questions I can do, as well as practice essay questions. In addition to reading through some mini outlines.

Not much different than what I did before finals in law school. But that got me through then, maybe it can as well now.

No comments: