Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Wonderful, Wonderful Copenhagen!

"Wonderful, Wonderful, Copenhagen." I love that song sung by Danny Kaye. It made me want to go to that city. It is on my list of places to go--a list that I hope to whittle down after I successfully pass the bar! Even looking at the photos on this link makes me want to book some Copenhagen hotels.

In addition to Copenhagen, I would love to travel to Scotland to check out my ancestors. It is a trip long overdue. I should have gone there many years ago. A visit to Edinburgh would be a must before heading out into the hinterlands. I would love to stay in one of the charming Edinburgh hotels.

Then over to Ireland to check on my ancestors from the other side of the family. Here again, it is a trip long overdue. I have long heard about how beautiful Ireland is and how very friendly the people are there. I would love to book some Dublin hotels.

No comments: