Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Bar Exam Results Angst

It is now less than 36 hours until I find out if I passed the bar exam. I was feeling very positive about it until last week when I had a dream that I did not pass. That shook me to my core. I am trying not to conclude that that means I failed. Maybe it was just to inject some reality into me that I shouldn't be so sure about it. Or maybe it just means that deep down I am more nervous about it than I realized. Or who knows? All I know is that I want to see my name on the success list. And I haven't even prepared myself for the possibility that it may not be up there. I feel that I did so much better this time than I did in July that I can't imagine not passing. But that scares me too. This time if I don't pass, I think it will take a greater toll on me.

No comments: