Monday, April 6, 2009

SD Flash Memory

I still get freaked out by computer problems. Just tonight one of my cats walked across my keyboard, and then I couldn't type a "period." It would type a "greater than" sign instead. Talking about getting upset! I needed to work on my computer, and how could I get anything done without being able to type a period???? Well, luckily, I remembered what I seldom remember, and that is to restart my computer. I don't know how many awful computer problems can be avoidec by just restarting your computer. I ususally don't remember that until I have called many computer techs. And then, oh yes, I could have avoided the whole problem if I had just restarted my computer. One problem I have had in the past is lack of memory. Maybe a sd flash memory would help? I'll have to check into that.

No comments: