Thursday, April 9, 2009

Slot Cars: A Favorite Childhood Memory

When I was a young child, I loved my extended family. I hung onto them like I knew it could all go away in a second. While it didn't go away in a second, it did go away sooner than I would have ever wanted. When F&&&11stt came into my mother's life, a lot that I loved went away. We moved away, and I missed everyone so much. It was not a good move. But one of my favorite childhood memories involved slot cars. We went to visit my cousin in Wisconsin, and as usual, he was always up on the neatest and latest stuff. Which at that time was slot cars. I was just a litle girl, but I loved it. And I still think of it with fondness. I am going to check out SCX slot cars and see what the current offerings are.

1 comment:

tony said...

i bought mine slot cars set from http://www.slotmotors.com and i feel excited with this , i feel kid again