Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Playing Like A Lawyer

I am in that sweet spot--or hot spot depending on how you look at it--of having taken the bar exam and not yet knowing if I passed or not. I can sit here and pretend for a couple more weeks until the results are released that I have passed. My gut feeling is that I did pass, but is that dangerous? When I took it last summer, I knew I wasn't prepared well enough and that it would take a miracle for my name to appear on the pass list. And so when my name wasn't on the list, I was disappointed but not devastated. This time around, I feel much better, though not perfect, about it. Some days I actually feel great about it. I would not be surprised if my name were on the list this time. But that can be dangerous, for if my name is not on the list this time, I will have a harder fall. After all, this time I think I really have a chance. I signed up for a free CLE program this afternoon, and I enjoyed it. For a few hours, I could sit in there and dream that I am a real lawyer now. Hope that will be the case.

No comments: