Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Fender Bender At A Stoplight

I was stopped at a stoplight last weekend, and a man rear-ended me. Luckily, there was a policeman right behind him, so the blue lights came on right away. That was nice, because sometimes you have to wait so long for a policeman to arrive. He wrote down all of our information and gave it to each of us. I'm worried though, because a week has passed, and I have not been contacted by the other man. I finally called him this morning, and I think I woke him up. I asked him how he wanted to handle this. He said he had to talk to his dad, and he would call me back. Is he being truthful? I hope I don't have to turn my own auto insurance on him. Regardless, after this fiasco is over, I might try to get some free auto insurance quotes. I am sure I can find a better deal on insurance than what I have now.

No comments: