Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Is There Another Marathon In My Future?

I need to lose weight desperately. I also need to get into shape desperately. As I mentioned in my previous post, one look at my vacation pictures reminded me that I am not a pretty picture right now. I am involved with a charity right now and got an email today mentioning they were wanting to sign up people to do the local marathon and half marathon to raise money for the cause. Hello! Training for a half marathon, in my case, would take care of both of my goals. I did three full marathons a decade ago for another charity and know what fun it is. The more I think about it, the more I might do it again. But just the half marathon this time, as the route in my city is very tough. I will have to ponder this some more, but it is appealing. In the meantime, I need to lose weight. I am still wondering does alli work? I will have to ask my pharmacist.

No comments: