Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My Joints Are Better

Several months ago, I was appalled at my joints. I would sit down for a while, and then have trouble walking when I first stood up. Just for a sec. Or a nanosecond. But enough for me to notice. And enough that I was afraid that others would notice. it. I am too young for joint problems! Well, to be honest, that may not be true. Joint problems run in my family, and my mother had joint problems when she was 25 years younger than me. So I need to take that into account. But for some reason, my joints have felt better recently on their own. I have not taken any treatment for it. But I no longer have diffiulty when I first stand up. Maybe, it is because I lost an ounce of weight? Or maybe because I am eaing a little better. It can't be much, because I haven't changed my exercise or eating behaviors much. But maybe it has been enough. And also, I know that joint problems come and go. So maybe mine went, for the time being. But if it happens again, I will check into some joint pain relief. There are a number of products on the market now.

No comments: