Thursday, January 21, 2010

Need To Update My Insurance

I have purchased malpractice insurance; I already have long term care insurance (cheap monthly rate at my age); I have health insurance; and I am looking into disability insurance. My life insurance offered by my workplace is pretty pathetic, so I am supplement it with anoter policy. I'll want to get some life insurance quotes online to see what the best deal would be. I am not married and have no kids, so I don't need a lot, but I do need at least some more than I have now.

1 comment:

Lark said...

Nice post. Before finalizing your Long term care insurance policy educate yourself about it. I came across this site, it seems to contain very informative and nice information and also gives you an option to compare long term care insurance cost.