Thursday, January 7, 2010

Warding The Flu Away

I spent New Year's Eve in New England. Brr, it was cold! Coming back, my planes got delayed with increased security and such, and I missed my connection. Luckily, the airline put me up in a hotel, but I didn't get enough sleep. I felt terrible by the time I got home, and all the next day. I was very tired, felt all stuffed up, and achy. Oh no, the flu I thought. I can't get sick because we don't have sick days (cheapskates) and I am going on a cruise in a couple of days. I needed a quick flu cure. I tried respiratory guard lozenges. http://www.respiratoryguard.com/
They are elderberry flavored, which is unusual but good, and the claim is they are supposed to boost your immunity--helping to prevet the flu and fight the symptoms. I took a couple in the morning and at night for several days in a row, and I feel amazing today! No more snufffles, and actually no more aches either. I have a lot of respiratory ailments every year, so I am going to keep these in mind. I don't know if it was a coincidence or not, but these lozenges seemed to work. I'll take them again!

_________________________Paid Review
This review is a result of a feedback campaign by Respiratory Guard. The recipients were asked to give their honest opinion about the product they received. Good reviews were not incentivized and poor reviews will not be censored for their opinion of the product. **

No comments: