Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I Think I Am Looking Better

Not everyone knows this, but I am vain. I mean really vain. I don't like to be seen when I don't look good. Which has been hard for me lately, because I haven't looked good for a while. I'm overweight, etc. from law school and the bar exam. And I haven't worked it off yet. But you can't just become a hermit. So I have had to go to work, parties, Starbucks, etc. not looking my best self.

A month ago, I started working out. And boy does it feel good. And I have started getting manicures and pedicures again. And trying to get enough sleep. And to relax. I think it is working. I think I look a little slimmer and better. I am paying more attention to my beauty routines, and that is paying off too. I need to get caught up on what is good now for anti-aging and find out what are the best wrinkle creams. I use to look much younger than my age, but now I think I look my age. And I don't like that one bit. I need to change that.

No comments: