Thursday, July 15, 2010

My Friend's Mom

I had a friend in high school who was so cool. We were in the marching band together. He was cool personified. He wasn't that good looking, but he had shaded glasses and looked like a cool jazz musician. He played the clarinet, so he was actually was a cool jazz musician. We also worked in the school library together and had a lot of fun together. He was so smart. Unfortunately, he died a number of years ago--way too early. We all still miss him. I just recently ran into him mother, and she is traveling around the country in a motorhome. She was saying it has been a wonderful lifestyle, but every once in a while she has to come back to reality and do something like get motorhome repairs. I hope I am that adventurous when I am her age!

No comments: