Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Need To Reassess My Insurance Policies

As I am trying to focus more on my finances and getting my life together, I want to reassess my insurance policies and make sure I have what I need in the way of insurance, including car insurance, and that I am not spending more than I should.

I am sure that after I got that speeding ticket on vacation, my car insurance rates will go up, but hopefully not. Or hopefully not very much. I have updated my longterm care insurance, and my rate is still amazing low, because I bought my policy at such a young age. I need to get disability insurance as soon as possible. I think my homeowner's insurance is up-to-date, but I better check that again. I do need to focus on disability and car insurance though, and make sure I am covered the way I need to be.

1 comment:

Car Insurance said...

You're doing the right thing! It's important to assess your insurance needs at least once a year to ensure that you're covered on the risks you need to be covered for and to ensure that you are not overinsured for risks that no longer are relevant or are less relevant to your life.

Once you've determined your risk exposures and your need for insurance, then the task is to locate financially sound insurance companies. You want to know that your insurance company will still be around and in business when you or your family is going to need them in the future. Then it's a matter of picking the lowest cost policy for the same level of coverage from among several good insurance companies.

This process can be very time consuming and complex, however. There are many factors to consider. That's where a good, trustworthy online insurance site like http://CheapInsuranceQuotes.us is a good place to start because they already work with the good insurance companies and focus on getting good insurers to cough up their cheap quotes. So, they kind of kill two birds with one stone if you will. Personally, I'd start there and submit three quotes: one each for auto, home, and life. They'll take it from there and ensure that you get good service and, of course, cheap quotes.