Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Buying Tickets Online Is Easy

I love music and going to concerts. Any kind of concerts--outdoor amphitheaters,  large indoor venues, outside street festivals, and small intimate music houses. I was perusing concert tickets today to see if anything looked good. Now that money is tighter, I don't go to as many concerts, and I pick them more carefully. It is a realy treat now to go to a concert.

While online, I realized you can also buy sports tickets online. I don't think I have ever done that, but it too is so easy. I love basketball. I like college basketball the most, but also enjoy professional games as well. I watch a variety of teams on TV including Memphis Grizzlies, Utah Jazz, Orlando Magic, and the Chicago Bulls. I would love to see them in person too!

No comments: