Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Joints Are Feeling Better

I mentioned in a previous post that I don't have arthritis, even though some of my family members do, but a few times last year my ankle joints have felt wierd. I am not sure how to explain it, but when I had been sitting for a long time and suddenly got up, it was like my feet wouldn't move well for a few seconds. And then, they would loosen up. I don't know what that was, but I was worried it might be the early stages of arthritis. I thought about trying some of the supplements I see advertised, like joint juice or glucosamine sulphate but never got around to getting any. For almost a year now my ankles have felt fine, and I haven't experienced that. Maybe it is because I have lost a little weight, am eating little better, or have exercised some. Just glad it isn't happening anymore.

No comments: