Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Looking Better But Have A Ways To Go

I keep thinking I must be losing weight, because I am not eating all that junk food that I did in law school. And I am at least exercising a little bit more. I'm probably not sleeping more though. Still addicted to staying up too late and night and catching up on sleep on the weekends. They say a lack of sleep can contribute to weight gain. Maybe that is it. I haven't gained any weight, but I haven't lost enough. Still looking for the magic formula. I have started to drink green tea in the afternoons at work now. It is my newest ritual. I am still wondering what are the safest diet pills that work. I am a healthy person, so I don't want to take something that could harm me. So I want to find out what the safest weight loss products are.

No comments: