Thursday, December 2, 2010

Going To Do A Stair Climb Saturday

I am going to do a stair climb for charity this Saturday, and I am really looking forward to it. I am not sure why, except that it is new and different and sounds fun. I know I am not excited because I am well trained. As a matter of fact, I have not trained at all for the event. And I am out of shape. How stupid is that? It is 600 steps, but half of the race is running down the stairs, so at least I will get a break there. I am hoping that it will kick my butt into gear for exercising.I am looking better slowly, but it is because I am eating less.

I need to keep at it, both for my looks and my health. I am slowing getting a few more looks again from men. I want more looks! It would help if I could take something that would cut my appetite or rev up my metabolism. I am going to look online, at http://www.bestdietpillsforwomen.org/ and some other sites to get some ideas of what is out there that might help me.

No comments: