Sunday, December 12, 2010

Need Some Warmer Clothes

I am here in New England visiting my sister who just gave birth to twins. It is a lot colder up here than where I am from. I packed some of my warmer clothes, but I had gotten rid of most of warm clothes in my last closet clean out. So I realize now that my warmest clothes are not warm enough!

If I am going to visit a lot, and I am because of the babies, I need to buy some new winter clothes. I have been looking at things like North Face clothes and getting some ideas of what I might need. I need a new
winter coat or jacket, and I looked at some North Face jackets. A new coat is my number one need, but I will continue looking online and hitting the malls. I'd love to find a sale! And soon!

I like the look of boots, like Ugg boots, but I don't want to spend the money when I can't wear them much at home. So, I might just try to buy a coat and some new sweaters and warm-ups. I did notice on the website their North Face sports bras. Who would know! That is another item I need to buy. I can't even find my sports bras anymore.

No comments: