Thursday, December 2, 2010

Need To Reassess My Skincare

I am losing a little weight, and I want to pay more attention to my beauty regimen. I am basically pretty, but I have not been paying attention to my looks in the last couple of years because of law school. And that does not a pretty girl make! My facial skin actually looks good. I don't really have dark circles under my eyes, so not sure I need under eye cream for dark circles. But I do have some puffiness, so need to deal with that. Also, my hands looks in bad shape. I have been paying so much attention to my face, that my hands have been neglected. I need to do something fast to get them in shape, as I don't want the skin there to age any more. You know what they say--you can tell a woman's age by her hands. And I don't want that to happen with me.

No comments: