Thursday, December 9, 2010

Leaving On A Jet Plane Tomorrow

I am only working a half day tomorrow, and then I am flying to Boston to see my new niece and nephew. I can't wait--am so excited. Of course, that entailed me buying a plane ticket, which I can't afford. But I got online and looked for some flight deals, and found an unbelieveable fare. I am glad, because that made it affordable for me to go.

I love to travel, more than anything really. I love the airports, the hustle bustle, the people watching. I don't even mind long layovers, as it gives me time to read. Sometimes you have to get out of town, and away from your routine, to relax and do something else.

And the two little babies. Can't wait to meet them and play with them. Of course they are too small to do much with except hold. But it will be a bonding experience.

No comments: