Saturday, December 31, 2011

cnn.com

Guest post written by my buddy Bernardo Graham

I know that I have gone on and on about how people are accessing their news these days and how much it has changed over the past ten years or so but I am going to write another post about it just for fun. I feel it is important to take note of how quickly technology has changed our world over the past decade or two. Think about the first time you saw an ipod. Did you know what it was? Did you have any idea that only a few years later everyone on Earth would be walking around with all of their music on a tiny device in their pockets? I like to access my national news stories via cnn.com. I find that they provide a ton of information about things happening in the U.S. as well as around the world. They are also usually one of the first news sites to bring the news to the front page of their site. If you are like me and don’t live in a metro area and have a hard time getting the internet you should check out Wild Blue Deals to find ways to access your news online like me.

No comments: