Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Saving For My Next Improvements At My Condo

I never have a lot of money for sprucing up my condo. I would love to buy all new furniture and such. But no such luck. I have to really plan out my improvements. In the last year, I have bought new carpeting (which my cats have promptly clawed in certain places), a new dinette set, and a new accent chair and ottoman. For me, that is a lot.

What is next on my list? Well, my kitchen sink is old, so I may get one of those undermount kitchen sinks. A new sofa is also in order.  The one I have is so comfy, but old, and again the cats have left their marks with their claws. I also need a new water heater. Further down the road, I need a new stove and maybe a new refrigerator.

It is fun to see my condo look better with every step. I just wish I could do it faster. Back to the freelance tabe!

No comments: