Tuesday, December 6, 2011

When You Have Car Trouble, It Is Good To Have Pros Nearby

I went through a bad period with my previous car, where every few days it would not start. That is not good. I would take it back to the dealer, and they would fix it, or say they had, and it would work fine for a few days. And then, bam, three days later it wouldn't start again. This went on for weeks and weeks. Needless to say, I was getting very frustrated. It is not good to not be able to count on your car. And I got stuck more than once and had to call a tow truck. Not cool at all.

One of the times my car wouldn't start, I was still at work. At least I wasn't stranded somewhere in a bad neighborhood, but there was still the inconvenience. Then, I remembered the tow truck guys that worked next door. That is right! A tow truck company is right next door. I went over there and knocked on the door, and asked if maybe someone could help me.

They jumped right on the case and put my car on one of those asedeals auto lifts or something like that. They fiddled around with it for a little while, and walla! It started! It didn't solve it permanently, but it got me on the road for another three days until it broke down again. Finally, the dealership took care of the problem once and for all. Despite all of that, it was a good car, and i miss it.

No comments: