Monday, February 27, 2012

There Are Great Watches Out There Now

I was looking around in one of the nicer jewelry stores in town lately and saw some beautiful watches. Watches that cost upwards of thousand of dollars! Some of the lady sports watches had diamonds on them. That is a pairing I had never thought of--sports watches and diamonds! You could run the 100 year dash wearing it, or scuba dive. Can you imagine that? I have a hard time doing that! I also saw some titanium watches men, along with some other brands, that were also very expensive.
'
My worry would be, what if you spend that much money on a watch and lose it anyway? That would be heartbreaking. I guess you could get some insurance to cover it? If not, I wouldn't even go there, because I would be sure to lose it, or have the strap break, and bye bye watch.

No comments: