Friday, February 22, 2008

BarBri Paid Off

I whipped out my debit card today and paid off the balance owed on my BarBri review course. I did it today for a couple of reasons: I received my IRS tax refund this morning and I wanted to pay it off before something happened to that money. Knowing me, something could happen to that money easily! The other reason is that I thought it would be a good show of confidence in myself to pay it off--to act "as if" I know already that I passed the test I took last week. The test I think I did badly on. But the test I think I passed. It is such a load off my mind to have that review course paid off. It is very expensive and I was worried I could not afford it. And not taking it is not an option. Now I can stop worrying about that and start thinking about other things!

No comments: