Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Playing the Grade Waiting Game

The agony and the torture. I am waiting on two final grades. One will be a good grade--I just don't know if it will be an A or a B. I am so hoping for an A, but it is hard to get an A at my law school. The other grade is probably going to be a bad grade--I just hope not a failing grade. I don't want to have to come back next year just to take that stupid course over. I was hoping to have one or the other grade back today. But no posting as of yet.

*************
Update as of a few hours later. I did get my grade in First Amendment law and it is.....an A! I am so thrilled! I wanted an A in there so badly. An A in First Amendment is fitting for a lifelong journalist and a First Amendment zealot. I can celebrate and be happy while waiting for the other grade. I know that one will not be an A.

No comments: