Thursday, February 28, 2008

Sonic Care to the Rescue

I mentioned a long time ago that I had bought a Sonic Care toothbrush from my dentist. It was expensive but it is worth it! I started having trouble with my gums and was getting fussed at by my dentist and hygienist for not flossing enough. That is never fun. They talked me into getting a Sonic Care. I have been using it for over six months now and wow! I went back to the dentist this past week and was worried. With law school and everything, I have let a lot of things slides, including flossing. I was worried about getting fussed at again. I walked in and warned the hygienist, that I had fallen down but promised to do better. (What I didn't tell her is that I hadn't flossed once in six months. That is how crazy my life has been with school.) I sat in the chair, waiting to get the lecture, but at the end of the appointment, she said I had done well! My mouth looked wonderful. The dentist even said my gums looked great! Well it has to be because of the Sonic Care, because as I said, I had not flossed once.

No comments: