Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I Love Memorial Gym!

Memorial Gym at Vanderbilt University is a jinx to opposing teams. It has a raised floor, which I think is wonderful, and I think it is unusual. I don't know if that is what jinxes other teams, but it happened again tonight. Vanderbilt Men's team beat the University of Tennessee, the number one team in the nation. Vanderbilt has beaten a good handful of number one teams in the past. I was so proud of the Dores! Don't get me wrong: I have serious allegiances and love for both schools. You wouldn't believe how much. But on the basketball court, I tend to be a Vanderbilt fan. In football, however, when there is a match between the two schools, I am a Big Orange fan through and through. But tonight I am happy for Vanderbilt. Go Commodores!

No comments: