Sunday, October 5, 2008

Countdown to Bar Exam Results

Bar exam results are being released in Tennessee next Friday, the 10th, at noon. I am holding my breath. I had a meltdown last week. I cried all morning and felt terrible all day. Not sure why. I think it had something to do with knowing the bar exam results were coming out in a week. Since then I have felt better but still nervous. I know it doesn't really matter if I pass or not. I can take the bar exam again in February. I have a lot of friends taking it then, so it wouldn't be so bad. But of course I don't want to do that. I want to get on with my life and my other projects. But I am driven type person, so of course I want to pass. I don't want to have to say the rest of my life, "I didn't pass the first time." So I want to pass, but it won't be the end of the world if I don't.

But I want to pass. I want to pass.

Send good thoughts out there--like attracts like. I did well. I did well. I passed. I passed. I got more than enough questions right. My name is on the successful list. I am on the successful list.

No comments: