Thursday, October 23, 2008

Trendy Places To Live

I have to admit--I am a sucker for tony living spaces. And tony work spaces. And tony parts of town. I live in such an area. Cool condos and homes and places to eat all over the place. I feel very blessed to live there. As a matter of fact, I wouldn't be able to afford my condo now. I got it years ago at a steal.

I also love to see trendy condos and areas in other cities. Usually, it is the downtown areas, or areas that are being rehabbed and rejuvenated. I have been to Dallas a couple of times and remember seeing some trendy areas there. Braden Power apparently has been in the real estate development business in Dallas and has been rehabiliting buildings in the rundown parts of town. He realizes that single, professional people (me!) like convenience but also consider design and community to be important. I know it would take dynamite to get me out of my community!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ou gotta see my condos

Anonymous said...

i love these trendy places