Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Lazy, Hazy Days of Summer

Do you know the song, "The Lazy, Hazy Days of Summer?" Well, I do. It is a little before my time, but I would hear it on the oldies channels. I don't even know who sings it. But it reminds me of my grandmother and my old home town. I really don't like the song, but I like the memories. KWIM?

Well, here it is two days before the bar exam results are released, well into October, and I still feel like I didn't have a summer. Let alone one that was lazy and hazy. And for me, that is deadly. Deadly, I say! I'll have to make up for it next summer by having twice as much fun. I really don't have a patio or a balcony, and I miss that. My next house will hopefully have one or the other or both. Driving around, I see some outdoor furniture now, with patio furniture covers. They really dress up a porch or patio. I think sitting out on the patio or porch with a good book or a newspaper, and a glass of wine sounds really great right now. Too bad it is October, and summer is gone. Next summer for sure!

No comments: