Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Hooked on TV

I have to admit, I am hooked on TV. That might sound wierd for someone like me (brainiac, law student, etc. ) but I can't help it. I guess it is because I am a news junkie. And I live by myself, so it is entertainment and company rolled into one. I love the news channels, especially at election time. I also like to watch Court TV, now Tru TV (hate that new name). I wish they had their trials on around the clock. They only broadcast them during the day, and I am not home then. I also used to watch the medical channel, but it is not on my lineup anymore. Sometimes that channel gets gruesome when they do close-ups of operations. But for some reason, I like those shows. Part of me wishes I had gone to medical school. (Is there still time????) I need to get an HDTV. After the first of the year, I may budget for one. I need a TV for my bedroom and my spare bedroom.

No comments: