Saturday, August 7, 2010

Body Check: Looking A Little Better

Well, I was able to go to my high school reunion without embarrassing myself. Except when I looked at the photos afterward. I looked pretty good in person, but I still look too fat in the photos. I know the camera adds 10 pounds, but still. I look 25 pounds overweight. So tally ho!

I am swimming at the YMCA, which has been wonderful for me. I have been doing my water aerobics routine in the outdoor pool. Not only am I getting wonderful excercise, I am getting some needed therapy in the sunshine.

I am also still wondering if I should go on some diet plan, besides just eating more healthy and cutting down. Like doing Jenny Craig, Weightwatchers, using apidexin or some other product. I am going to the beach twice in the near future and a cruise in January. I can't lose more weight before I go to the beach next week, but maybe before I go in Oct. and definitely before I go on the cruise in January.

No comments: