Friday, August 6, 2010

Ten Worst Places To Live

I clicked on this link today to find out if my city was one of the top 10 worst places to live in America. I needn't have worried. Nashville is a great place to live, and it would take a lot to get it on that list. But our sister city, Memphis, is number 10 . While I have always enjoyed going there for fun weekends, I have heard that the crime there is high.

Some of them I expected to be on the list, like Detroit. But others, like Miami and Oklahoma City, were a surprise. Especially Oklahoma City. The article calls it the most unfit city.

Anyway, I feel bad when I read the foreclosure rates in some of these cities. On the other hand, if I were foot loose and fancy free, I just might move to Detroit or Las Vega and buy one of those $10,000 houses. That part is appealing.

No comments: