Thursday, August 26, 2010

Watching Movies Whenever And Wherever

My sister and brother-in-law and I love movies. I mean really love movies. We have been known to have our own little film festivals, focusing on a theme or a director, etc. During those events, we pop a lot of popcorn.

But whereas I only enjoy movies on a personal level,  my sister and brother-in-law also are involved in film on a professional level. They love them on a personal level too, but they have been employed as film editors and such. They mention all kinds of technical methods and equipment such as DVD Ripper, DVD Ripper Mac (since they have a mac), and Video Converter Mac. They have all kinds of film projects lined up that they want to work on.

I am getting an iphone in a couple of months, and they suggested I look at some equipmet that would help me rip and convert movies to the iphone. I would feel so cool if I could actually do that! Movies anywhere and everywhere. Here is one kind of software I looked at.



________________________PAID REVIEW_____________________________________________

No comments: