Thursday, August 5, 2010

Getting My House In Order

When oh when am I going to get my house in order? I hope soon. I still have reorganizing to do around the house and repairs still need to be done. I still have to sort that pile of junk mail and file the important papers! Also, save up money to buy things for my house that I need. And make needed upgrades. After all, I might rent my condo someday when I buy my fantasy house. Well, hopefully not fantasy, but that is how it seems right now. Since I don't have money to buy one. Well, at least I have a nice place to live. Which is more than many people can say.

But I am going to make my list of things I need. New toilet, new stove, shelving in the laundry room, maybe a Hansgrohe faucet. I want to be as fanatical about home and housework, as I was about law school. Then maybe I could get things done.

No comments: