Saturday, February 5, 2011

Going To New York Next Thanksgiving?

My aunt and cousins and I have been talking about going to New York City next Thanksgiving. My little cousin has never been there and desperately wants to go. We would be traveling from Pennsylvania, so we are trying to think how to get there. They have bus trips up there, but she doesn't want to do that. We could drive, but that could be an issue because of the traffic and parking the car.I am wanting to find out if we can take a train up there. That would solve the problem--my cousin does want to take a train and we wouldn't have to worry about parking the car. We thought we would do the town--shopping, see the famed Christmas decorations (particularly the lifesize white angels with trumpets and the Christmas tree at 30 Rock, and maybe even the Macy's Day Parade. We haven't thought about where to stay yet. I have heard about setai new york and am going to look into some other places too. I guess we will have to start making our plans soon or no later than early summer, I would think.There are so many nice hotels there that I would love to stay in. I really hope we do this.

No comments: