Saturday, February 5, 2011

I Want To Go To The Smoky Mountains Sometime Soon

I try to go to the Smoky Mountains at least once a year. I went to undergrad school at the University of Tennessee, and that is very close to the mountains, only about 45 minutes away. I haven't been up there in over a year and I can feel that I am getting itchy. Sometimes I stay in a hotel, and sometimes in a cabin. It depends on how many people are going with me.

The last few times I have stayed in a cabin, I have been so impressed with the cabin furniture. The furniture in the cabins is really nice these days and so modern. It makes staying in the cabins feel like you are being pampered. And most of the cabins also have such things as game rooms and hot tubs. I can tell that I will need to go back very soon. I need to breathe that clean mountan air and get a caramel apple!

No comments: