Wednesday, August 8, 2007

MPREing

Here I am on the eve eve of my MPRE exam, and I am feeling better. My practice exams scores are getting better, and I am making progress reading through my barbri outline. What a blessing barbri is! I have heard this, and do believe, that part of the success on these tests comes from knowing how to really answer the questions--to know what they are looking for and to know which answer will satisfy it. Part of that comes with just doing the practice questions over and over.

Like this one for instance. I have been stewing over this one for a while. Which do you think is the best answer?

1) Lawyer Bizz is starting to worry about her mental health. As a lawyer, she should not accept a case if she thinks she is not mentally competent. Which of these would indicate that she is not competent?

a) Thinking compulsive thoughts about the same subject (in this case lawyer ethics).

b) The inability to think about anything besides lawyer ethics.

c) Sneaking time at work to study lawyer ethics.

d) Feelings of depression when she can't pick up her barbri outline and her highlighter and read some more lawyer ethics.

e) Wishing she had more time to read lawyer ethics.

f) all of the above

g) It is too late. She is doomed.

No comments: