Sunday, March 2, 2008

Channel 2's Concept House Benefits Cystic Fibrosis

Channel 2 in Nashville is promoting its 2nd annual Concept House, going on right now. It is an amazing house in a wonderful neighborhood. In fact, it is a dream house! When I toured the home this past week, not only did a I dream of someday owning a nice house like that (or maybe something at least a little bit like it) it also inspired me to take better care of my current house. After touring that wonderful place, I had to go home and face down the dust bunnies and clean clothes that still had to be hung up. Being in that dream house revived my dream of living better and in a more organized and luxurious fashion right where I am. The best part of the tour though is that the proceeds benefit cystic fibrosis, a life threatening disease that needs donations badly and has a great track record of using donations very wisely.

No comments: