Sunday, March 9, 2008

Seeing Red

I am seeing red, and it's not because of a lack of sleep from school or because of "bar review." I am seeing Red because of the project (Red) that Bono and Bobby Shriver started. When you buy designated products, a portion of the purchase price goes to the The Global Fund, which helps women and children affected by HIV/AIDS in Africa. One hundred percent of that money goes to the fund. That is a great way to bring attention to this horrible problem. Their Website says that to date, Red partners have generated more than $60 million for the Global Fund. There are a number of products included in Red, and they are going to keep on adding more. I am a little cash strapped until after school, but the ones I can buy are the Hallmark Cards and the Gap shirts. I would like to buy the shirt that says Inspi(red). That would be a neat way to help spread the message.

No comments: