Thursday, March 27, 2008

Count Down to Graduation

I am sitting here after class exhausted, and panicked about the next five weeks. I have so much to do before graduation, and I don't see how I can get it done. Moot court oral arguments, three tests, and haven't even really started studying for any of them yet. Fill out the bar application. Try to get at least a little sleep. Try at least to clean up my hopelessly dirty condo. Not lose my mind. Continue trying to lose a few pounds. Forget about even trying to do exercise. I love school too, and I hate that my last five weeks are going to be so awful. I did order my cap and gown yesterday, so that is a good thing. Another good thing is it looks like I am going to graduate. Another good thing is I will pull this off. Flip switch. Flip switch. Flip switch. Know that I will get through this and do well.

No comments: