Monday, March 17, 2008

PMBR--Day 2--Property

The second day of the PMBR was scarier for me than the first. It was over property. I did very well in property in school, but it is one of the subjects that can vacate your head very quickly. The good news is the teacher said don't worry about studying about the Rule Against Perpetuities for the Bar Exam. Woo hoo! The bad news is there are lots of other property questions on the test. I did not do the practice questions before the review session, and that was a big mistake. After hearing the lecture, I did the practice questions and still missed 18 out of 50 questions. But the other good news is this is only the pre bar review session, so I will get to do it again in May. I disagree with all of those who I have heard say PMBR is a waste of time. It is a good review, and even better because I am doing it so far in advance.

No comments: