Thursday, September 25, 2008

Bad Day At Work Yesterday

Just when things look better at work, they take a turn for the worse. I went in to relative boss to talk about taking some time off, without pay if need be, and he turned into his dark self. Said I had taken too much time off to study for the bar. I reminded him that that wasn't a vacation, and I do need some time off. I should have also reminded him that I had told him I shouldn't start work here until after the bar exam, but he insisted I start earlier. What a jerk. I was basically in tears yesterday. Today though he was in a good mood, so who knows. I may broach the subject of time off again next week. I just hate being treated like a peon. I need to figure out what I need to do for myself. I don't want to have regrets later in life because I subjected myself to this. On the other hand, I don't want to have regrets that I left when I shouldn't have.

No comments: