Friday, September 12, 2008

I Am Not Liking What I See in the Mirror

I need to stop fooling around and get in shape. Not only for my health but my love life. I am an attractive woman, but you would never guess it right now. I catch a man's eye only once in a while currently, whereas men look at me all the time when I am in shape. Law school and the bar exam kicked me to the curb. I did the dumb thing and ate poorly and never found time to exercise. I wish I hadn't done that, but the law school train never let me off. I have exercised a few times in the last week, so that is a start, and I am attempting to eat better. I need to find a diet pill to help me over the hump. I may go ask a pharmacist or research diet pills on the web. Once I start dieting and exercising and see some results, I get hooked on the healthier lifestyle. I need to kick that in now!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't guarantee you will have the same success I did, and I have had terrible luck with my previous diets. I recently began taking a natural based diet pill called LIPObind and it does seem to working and I have lost over 12 pounds. You must exercise and try and eat healthy too, because to look good needs some effort from you too. I wish you the best of luck with whatever diet plan you go for and remember to seek medical advice just to make sure you are not putting yourself at risk.