Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Computer Repair Made Easy

Oh I wish I had seen this link earlier: computer repair. A couple of weeks ago, I signed up for a three-year warranty for my laptop with the company I purchased it from. It is not cheap! Yes, overall, maybe the 3-year contract is cost efficient, but I would have liked to have known about this online company. If your computer breaks down, you can just pay a fixed fee for a month and get your computer fixed! How sweet is that? It would be a lot cheaper this way. Just pay when you need to! And the price is very reasonable. They say they can help with all kinds of problems--ranging from simple start up conflicts to blue screens and system freezing. I have had my share of blue screens. I hate them! In the future, I will remember these geeks and sign up with them.

No comments: