Monday, September 29, 2008

Criticism of Pelosi Misplaced

I really like Dave Ramsey, but I have to disagree with him on something. I am listening to the archive of his show today. He was addressing of course the market meltdown. Among other things, he talked about how Pelosi's talk made Republicans vote against the bill. SAY WHAT? Granted I did not hear or read about Pelosi's talk yet. But I will. Ramsey said that Pelosi took advantage of the podium today and did some politicking and complained about Republicans. Um yes. There are things to complain about in that regard. And maybe she shouldn't have done that. But Ramsey said that because of her talk the Republicans decided to give her the finger and vote against the bailout. Excuse me, but it is really the public and not Pelosi they are giving the finger to. They decided to do a stupid thing because she was saying something partisan? Oh yeah, those Republicans are just geniuses. Their actions will cost our country a lot. At least they won't be reelected.

No comments: